HARM Annual Permit Application - 2018 - 2019
* Please wait a minimum of 24 hours after purchasing your Maryland hunting license before applying for your permit.
* Complete the information and click the Login button
* This form is the application for a permit.
* The permit will be emailed to you after this form is processed.
* After you have the PERMIT in your possession, you can make reservations to hunt in any of the areas covered by the permit
Please Note !
*If you are hunting under the authority of a Senior Lifetime Consolidated License, a Nonresident 3-Day Waterfowl and Small Game License, Complimentary DAV/POW License, Apprentice License, or United States Armed Forces Leave Papers, please call the MyrtleGrove Office at 301-743-5161 for instructions on how to get your permit.
* Your application will be processed and emailed within two business days.
* Permits for the hunting season will be processed beginning the week of August 15, 2018.
* Applications submitted early will not be processed until August 15, 2018.